BE AN ANGEL!
NOV. 21 - DEC. 16
THE ANGEL PATROL NEEDS YOU!
The YMCA Angel Patrol is collecting donations to be distributed to organizations that help individuals and families in our community facing hardship. Help those less fortunate have a happy holiday season!
Recipients of Angel Patrol donations include Anderson House, Family Promise, Friendship Center for New Beginnings, Good News Home for Women, Flemington & Clinton Food Pantries, Salvation Army and Veteran’s Haven North.
All donations should be NEW and UNWRAPPED
NO STUFFED TOYS PLEASE!
The following items are most needed:
· Adult backpacks, duffel bags and personal blankets (for Veterans)
· Warm hats, gloves, scarves (all sizes Toddler through adult)
· Socks (all sizes Toddler through adult, male & female)
· Blankets (twin size, light colors)
· Boots (children’s size 10 through adult size 9) (boys size 4 not needed)
· Bath towels
· Fabric tablecloths (90 x 108)
· Laundry detergent and dish detergent
· Paper towels and toilet paper
· Baby Care Items: Lotion, unscented wipes, diaper rash cream, shampoo, Pampers or Huggies, crib items (pads, sheets, quilts), receiving blankets
· Full Size Toiletries: Shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, toothpaste, hand soap, razors, shaving cream, deodorant, body wash, feminine products
· Gift Cards: Walmart, ShopRite, Burlington Coat Factory, Gas Stations
Questions, contact Lu Ann Aversa email@example.com or 908-483-4327.
Please also consider adopting a family through the United Way's Helping Hands program.