ONLINE REGISTRATION/SELF SERVICE PORTAL
Click here to go directly to the Self Service Portal
(Google Chrome is the recommended browser for the self service portal)
Forgot username or password?
- On the portal, click on “Forgot Your Login?” You will need to provide the email address you have on file with the YMCA and you will be sent an email with your username and will be asked to reset your password.
- If you don’t receive the email when you request this information, you may need to check your junk mail folder or check which email address is on file.
- If you need to change the email address on file, contact either branch of the YMCA.
- By registering as a Non-Member, you agree to the waiver listed on the non-member application.
- Please print and complete this form and submit it the first time you go to the YMCA.
- Create the account in the child’s name for children’s classes.
- Include address and phone number when you create the account.
If you are having issues with the self service portal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund/Credit Policy: The YMCA reserves the right to cancel, combine or modify a program due to insufficient enrollment. If a program is cancelled by the YMCA, every attempt will be made to place an enrollee in another section of the same level program. If the enrollee cannot be accommodated, we will issue a full refund. If a participant decides not to take a class, credit for that class must be requested prior to the first class of the session. After the session has started, credits will only be issued for extended illness/injury and with a doctor’s note. Credits will be prorated based upon attendance and all requests are subject to a $5 processing fee. Credits are good for one year from issue date.
Membership fees are non-refundable.