Carmen’s Post – Small Changes
The topic of inflammation is a big one currently being discussed in Health and Wellness. So far this month we have briefly discussed:
- The importance of exercise and cardio exercises good for controlling inflammation
- Healthy eating and some recommended foods for an anti-inflammatory diet.
Additionally, there are SMALL changes to incorporate into your lifestyle that may help to make a difference in controlling flare ups in your body as well:
- Eat a salad everyday
- Get plenty of sleep each night
- Don’t let yourself get hangry
- Aim for a healthy body weight
- Reduce stress
- Cut out alcohol temporarily
- Move more: walk the dog
Try one of these small changes and see if you are able to feel the benefits in how your body feels.