The Hunterdon County YMCA is:
- An employer of over 300 people of various ages and backgrounds (from teenagers to retirees!)
- 2 main branches in Flemington & Annandale
- 18 After School programs in areas schools
- 1 Pre-School and 1 Full Day Early Learning Center
- 4 Summer Camps
- YMCA North Hunterdon Senior Center
- Named the Nicest Place in New Jersey by Reader’s Digest in 2019
- Winner of Hunterdon County’s Best Place to Work in 2019
- Most importantly, a Family
The Hunterdon County YMCA is a special place to work. We pride ourselves on a clear vision statement-“At our Y…We transform Lives”. We take pleasure in creating an environment that positively impacts the lives of those we serve. At the Hunterdon County YMCA we are family first; our individual commitment to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility helps the Y strengthen the fabric of our community. If you are looking for a place that you can make a difference, come talk to us, you’ll be glad you did!
See you at the Y,
Bruce B. Black
President & CEO
The Hunterdon County YMCA is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status or any condition prescribed by state or local law.
If you have any questions, please contact Cara Salaki, Recruitment & Volunteer Coordinator at (908) 236-7879 ext. 4337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The YMCA maintains a “Zero Tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse.