All applicants must complete all questions included in the online application; an attachment of a resume within our application is not sufficient and will not replace a completed application.
The Hunterdon County YMCA is:
- An employer of over 300 people of various ages and backgrounds (from teenagers to retirees!)
- 2 main branches in Flemington & Annandale
- 18 After School programs in areas schools
- 1 Pre-School and 1 Full Day Early Learning Center
- 4 Summer Camps
- YMCA North Hunterdon Senior Center
- Named the Nicest Place in New Jersey by Reader’s Digest in 2019
- Winner of Hunterdon County’s Best Place to Work in 2019
- Most importantly, a Family
“It is times like these that the heart of the Y always shines through. At the Y, we are so much more than just a gym. The programs we are offering now to our members and the community at large are a wonderful testament to the commitment of our staff and volunteers to strengthen our community.”
Bruce B. Black
President & CEO
The Hunterdon County YMCA is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status or any condition prescribed by state or local law.
If you have any questions, please contact Cara Salaki, Recruitment & Volunteer Coordinator at (908) 236-7879 ext. 4337 or email@example.com.
The YMCA maintains a “Zero Tolerance” for child abuse and/or substance abuse.