- Veterans– Learn about the impact of our Veterans Wellness Initiative
- Cancer Wellness– Our work to support cancer survivors and their wellness journey impacts hundreds of individuals each year
- Eliminating financial barriers to Y programs/services – Initiatives that ensure YMCA programs and services are available to all regardless of their ability to pay
- Safety Around Water– A deep commitment to drowning prevention and ensuring all children are water safe
- Abilities/Special Needs– Supporting our programs for individuals and children with special needs.
- Empowering Youth/At-Risk Youth– A multitude of programs and services provided at the Y in support of children and teens at risk.
- Mental Health/Social Isolation– Now more than ever, individuals are turning to the Y to help improve mental health and combat the impact of the pandemic and feelings of social isolation
- Human services – Learn more about our pandemic response and efforts to address food insecurity
- Mindfulness/Affirmations/ Encouragement – Receive boosts and positive ways of thinking and approaching life in collaboration with others
- Book Club/Reading – Share your love of reading with exploration of new literature and books
- Nutrition and Meal Planning – Gain valuable ideas for healthy eating and nutrition
- Running your First 5K – Lace up your sneakers and train for your first 5K
- Seniors Connection – come together with activities and conversation for active older adults
- Parent Support Group – Great conversations related to hot topics facing today’s parent
- Wellness Series/Hot Topics with Y Staff/Fitness Tips and Tricks
- Passion into Action (mentoring, leadership, volunteerism) – Join other passionate volunteers who want to have impact in supporting great causes in the community