Our Adult Basketball leagues are a great way to stay active, have fun, and meet new friends from your community. At the Y, we emphasize sportsmanship and fair play while supporting healthy competition.
Tuesday February 19, 8:00-9:00pm
Opportunity for teams to register, meet league staff, and compete for prizes in: 3 point shoot out | Knock out
League orientation and Q & A begins at 8:00pm
AGES 18 & UP
4 vs. 4 Adult Basketball Winter League
First Games: Thursday, February 21
Opportunity for eight regular season games plus playoffs.
Full court, refereed games. Games are scheduled on a rotating day/time schedule based on team schedules and league size. Games held on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 7:30pm. Earlier games and weekend alternatives can be scheduled as needed.
Hosted at the Deer Path YMCA Gymnasium.
Winter League Prices: Members: $93 | Non-Members: $114
- Select a Team Captain- each team must select one team captain to be their point person for communication. Team captains will receive emails from the YMCA regarding game days/times that are scheduled. If your team needs any special accommodations (ex. Unavailable until 7:30pm, not able to play one week etc) please also share this information with the YMCA through your team captain.
- Register All Team Members- Teams can register for the 4 vs 4. League at the YMCA welcome center or online. Participants must register in order for teams to play. If a team member is not registered, they will not be able to participate in that day’s game. For scheduling purposes, teams that are not registered at least one week in advance may not be able to play the following week. Registration by February 13 is advised to ensure space. Teams are allowed up to 9 players.
- Please note: At this time we are not able to guarantee placement for individual players on teams. If you are an individual participant looking for teammates please email the YMCA your interest prior to registering to see the status of team formations and add in options.
- Email Roster- Team captains, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to include: Team Name, Roster Names, and best contact information.
- Information and Scrimmage Night: On Tuesday, February 12 from 8:00-9:00pm we will host an information night for teams. Any missing registrations will have the chance to be finalized and the first league games scheduled.