Indoor & Outdoor Group Fitness Classes
Adult Group Fitness classes are included with full membership. Members must be 12 or older to participate in Adult Group Fitness classes. For questions about group fitness classes, call Teri Saccal, Director of Healthy Living, 908-483-4933.
We are a Mossa Elite Group Fitness Provider, the only one in the Hunterdon County area.
Sign up to receive text alerts about the
status of group fitness classes.
Text @hcyoutd to 81010
- Select the branch of the class you’d like to attend, fill in the requested information below, and then click “Find Me”
- Under the “Any Appointment Type” drop-down select the type of class, then date and time, and finally “Book” button.
Important! Please enter the exact date and location of class listed on the schedule to find the available scheduled class.
- Note, each class is labeled either Indoor or Outdoor
Please note, reservations open one week prior to the class and will close 3 hours before class start time.
To view and/or cancel your reservation(s) sign into the self-scheduler and click on My Appointments. If you need assistance making a reservation, please contact the Welcome Center at 908-782-1030. For questions about Group Fitness contact Teri Saccal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a penalty for making a reservation and not showing up?
We are hopeful that members will be respectful of the need to make reservations. However, should branches notice a member abusing the system, they may see the need to have a discussion with him or her. These incidences will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
HUNTERDON COUNTY YMCA ADULT GROUP FITNESS CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
BRING YOUR OWN FITNESS MAT TO ALL GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
BOOT CAMP – Military style total body conditioning workout incorporates cardio and strength drills. INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
CHAIR YOGA – Using a chair, explore the mind-body connection by learning how to focus, relax and improve circulation. Designed for those who are new to Yoga or for those that want less intensity. BEGINNER
PILATES – Concentrate on alignment and lengthening all of the muscles, while improving flexibility, coordination and strength. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
SENIOR FITNESS – Designed specifically for the active older adult, workout offers non-impact aerobics, strength exercises, core work and ends with a relaxing stretch. BEGINNER
SENIOR STRENGTH – Designed specifically for the active older adult, workout offers strength exercises and standing core work and ends with a relaxing stretch. BEGINNER
SENIOR STRETCH– Designed specifically for the active older adult, workout offers stretches that provide for healthier mobility and stability. BEGINNER
TABATA –A challenging, high-intensity interval workout. Each Tabata round is eight consecutive intervals of maximum intensity for 20 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of recovery. INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
TOTAL BODY-Workout designed to work major muscle groups of the body. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
YOGA – Explore the mind-body connection by learning how to focus, relax and improve circulation. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
ZUMBA – Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic, energetic dance workout that will feel like a party not a workout! ALL FITNESS LEVELS
ZUMBA GOLD – Low impact Zumba class that fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic, energetic dance workout that will feel like a party not a workout! BEGINNER
ACTIVE TOGETHER – Gives you all the training you need – cardio, strength, balance and flexibility in just one hour. Get stronger and healthier with inspiring music, hand weights, body weight and simple athletic movements. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
BALANCE & FLEX TOGETHER – Will grow you longer and stronger with an invigorating 60minute mind-body workout. It incorporate Yoga and Pilates fundamentals with athletic training for balance, mobility, flexibility and the core. Emotive music drives the experience as you breathe and sweat through this full-body fitness journey. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
CARDIO STEP TOGETHER – 60 minutes of cardio training that uses The Step in highly effective, athletic ways. It will get your heart pounding and sweat pouring as you improve your agility, coordination and strength with exciting music and group energy. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
DEFEND TOGETHER – Is a gripping hour that burns a ton of calories and builds total body strength. Tap into the newest mixed martial arts movements done at a rapid-fire pace to smash your cardio fitness. This workout combines cutting-edge moves with thrilling music. INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
GROOVE TOGETHER – Will make you sweat with a smile during this energizing hour of dance fitness. It’s a sizzling cardio experience that is a fusion of club, urban and Latin dance styles set to current hits and energetic songs. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
INDOOR CYCLING – Multi-level cycle ride that will challenge and inspire you to be your best.
STRENGTH TRAIN TOGETHER – Will blast all your muscles with a high-rep weight training workout. Using and barbell, weight plates and body weight, this workout combines squats, lunges, presses and curls, with functional integrated exercises. Dynamic music and a motivating group atmosphere will get your heart rate up, make you sweat and push you to a personal best. ALL FITNESS LEVELS
Any questions, please contact Teri Saccal, Director of Healthy Living at 908-483-4933 or email@example.com
- Classes are only open to active Full-Facility current members. If your membership is not active, please contact Justin Grand, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reactivate your membership.
- Prior to attending your first class you will need to e-sign an updated Facility Usage Agreement waiver. Click here to sign (enter your membership barcode number and last name to get started). This only needs to be completed once, and only one individual within each Couple or Family membership needs to sign the waiver.
- Advanced online registration at least 3 hours prior to class is required. Reservations open one-week prior to the class. Drop-in option is not available.
- Members are expected to arrive 15 minutes before class time for wellness screening. Wellness screening must be completed BEFORE start time of fitness class.
- Members are required to wear a face mask for wellness screening and for participation in all indoor fitness classes. Members are not required to wear a face mask for outdoor fitness classes.
- we kindly ask that at least 6 ft social distancing be maintained before, during, and after class.
- Members should come prepared with water bottles, towels and mats
- Classes with attendance of less than five participants will be cancelled.
- Fitness class cancellations will be posted to this webpage. To receive text alerts please subscribe to Remind (click on “Get Mobile App” at the top of page).
Thank you! We greatly appreciate your cooperation to create a safe environment for everyone.