We are looking forward to HCY Summer Day Camps 2021! As we prepare for another summer, please be assured that your child’s safety is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor local and national guidelines to ensure we meet and exceed the most current recommendations for summer camp.
For more information, email Kristin Heimall at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you missed our parent information sessions, here is the power point presentation that formed the basis of those sessions – click here
Camp registration is open, though many groups and sessions have filled, generating waiting lists. Should we have cancellations which allow us to enroll campers from the waiting list, we will reach out individually via email.
Last summer, nationally, the CDC enlisted the assistance of the YMCA of the USA, American Camping Association, Environmental Health & Engineering and other renown infectious disease professionals to develop enhanced, evidence-based health and safety guidelines for all camps. These comprehensive safety protocols and policies are implemented in our camps to keep our campers safe and healthy.
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- Summer Day Camp offered at Camp Carr in Clinton Township and Sports Camp in Flemington
- Sessions: All camps are 1-week sessions
- Camp Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Extended Care Opportunities – Extended care is a supervised recreation program available for all full day camp programs. Daily or hourly rates are not available, and the parent must provide transportation. Extended care options include morning care from 7:15 a.m.–9 a.m. and afternoon care from 4 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Sibling Discount: Save $15 per Session – Discount will be refunded to you at completion of day camp season.
- Financial Assistance – The Hunterdon County YMCA is a non-profit United Way agency dedicated to serving all local residents. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.
- Online account for Snack Bar Cards at Camp Carr & Sports Camp – create an account at FunFangle. From here you can add funds and check balances.