We are looking forward to HCY Summer Day Camps 2021! As we prepare for another summer, please be assured that your child’s safety is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor local and national guidelines to ensure we meet and exceed the most current recommendations for summer camp.
PARENT INFORMATION SESSIONS
We are pleased to offer monthly camp information sessions through April. These sessions will include general information about our camp operations at both Camp Carr and Sports Camp as well as discussing protocols and procedures that will be implemented to protect campers, staff and families from COVID-19.
Registration is required – Click here to register for information session. When registering you will have the opportunity to share any questions you would like answered. The link to the information session will be sent out the morning of the event to the email you provided.
- Feb. 25, 5:30-6:30 pm
- March 25, 5:30-6:30 pm
- April 29, 5:30-6:30 pm
Camp Registration Is Now Open
Last summer, nationally, the CDC enlisted the assistance of the YMCA of the USA, American Camping Association, Environmental Health & Engineering and other renown infectious disease professionals to develop enhanced, evidence-based health and safety guidelines for all camps. These comprehensive safety protocols and policies are implemented in our camps to keep our campers safe and healthy.
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- Summer Day Camp offered at Camp Carr in Clinton Township and Sports Camp in Flemington
- Sessions: All camps are 1-week sessions
- Camp Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Extended Care Opportunities – Extended care is a supervised recreation program available for all full day camp programs. Daily or hourly rates are not available, and the parent must provide transportation. Extended care options include morning care from 7:15 a.m.–9 a.m. and afternoon care from 4 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Sibling Discount: Save $15 per Session – Discount will be refunded to you at completion of day camp season.
- Financial Assistance – The Hunterdon County YMCA is a non-profit United Way agency dedicated to serving all local residents. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.
- Online account for Snack Bar Cards at Camp Carr & Sports Camp – create an account at FunFangle. From here you can add funds and check balances.