Summer day camp programs are available throughout Hunterdon County for children aged 4 through 14. Traditional adventure camps, as well as sports and specialty camps, are available. Register Today!
Attend a Virtual Information Session to learn more:
February 9, 5:30 – 6:30 pm • March 9, 5:30 – 6:30 pm • April 13, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Register for a Virtual Information Session
Each campsite has a unique personality! Explore our camps and create a unique summer experience for your child in 2022.
For more information, email Kristin Heimall at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- Sessions: All camps are 1-week sessions
- Camp Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Extended Care Opportunities – Extended care is a supervised recreation program available for all full day camp programs. Daily or hourly rates are not available, and the parent must provide transportation. Extended care options include morning care from 7 a.m.–9 a.m. and afternoon care from 4 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Sibling Discount – $15 per session. Please note, discount will be applied by our billing department, after registration
- Financial Assistance – The Hunterdon County YMCA is a non-profit United Way agency dedicated to serving all local residents. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.
- Online account for Snack Bar Cards at Camp Carr & Sports Camp - create an account at FunFangle. From here you can add funds and check balances.
Annandale, Clinton Township
Camp Carr is located in beautiful Clinton Township along the south branch of the Raritan River and adjacent the South Branch Nature Preserve. Camp Carr is your traditional camp environment where children enjoy the outdoors – learning about nature, taking on new challenges, building upon their self-esteem and making new friends. Most of our counselors were campers themselves and have now returned to pass on their positive camp experiences to the next generation. Each day campers follow a fun packed structured schedule. Each session has a theme week and special days.
Sports & Enrichment Camp
Deer Path Branch, Flemington
Sports Camp is the perfect camp for the child who wants a little bit of everything when it comes to sports and enrichment. This camp is led by a dynamic enthusiastic staff. At Sports & Enrichment Camp, campers will enjoy participating in a wide array of sports and activities to keep their bodies and minds active.
South Hunterdon High School, Lambertville
South Camp is a fun day camp experience for children ages 5-13. Campers are grouped according to age. The daily schedule for each camp group includes arts and crafts, character development, sports and games, weekly special theme events and electives. Campers will also enjoy weekly swimming trips throughout the summer.
Counselor In Training Program (CIT)
Camp Carr, Sports Camp, and South Camp
Counselors in Training will have the opportunity to make new friends, build teamwork skills and have a great time being a part of the YMCA summer. At the YMCA we take the Counselor in Training Program very seriously. We are looking for youth that embody our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. This program gives participants the opportunity to place the needs of others ahead of their own, share what they have learned and be a role model for younger campers.