Y camps give kids their #BestSummerEver by keeping them moving, learning and exploring all summer long. Join us!
Bringing kids fun and exciting summers since 1967, Hunterdon County YMCA is devoted to keeping your children active, learning, and engaged all season long! We’re so excited that you want to make us a part of your summer break.
Because each child is unique, the HCY offers a variety of camp experiences. Traditional camp is held at both Camp Carr in Clinton Township and South Camp at South Hunterdon High School in Lambertville. Sports Camp is held at the Deer Path Branch in Flemington and Pre-Kamp for Preschoolers is held at the Round Valley Branch in Annandale. There are also many specialty camp options, including Travel Camp, Horseback Riding, Mad Science, Bricks 4 Kidz (Lego), Baseball, Dance, Flag Football, Extreme Sports, Soccer, and Lacrosse, plus Nature, NERF , Super Hero, and Ninja Warrior, Wizarding Academy, Archery Tag, and more!
Explore the options by clicking on links below.
Please note, May 1, 2019: Camp fee increases $20 per session. Register early and save!
Online changes and registrations end 1 week before the beginning of each session. In person registrations end at noon the Friday before each session begins.
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- Sessions: All camps are 1-week sessions
- Camp Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Extended Care Opportunities – Extended care is a supervised recreation program available for all full day camp programs. Daily or hourly rates are not available, and the parent must provide transportation. Extended care options include morning care from 7:15 a.m.–9 a.m. and afternoon care from 4 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Bus Transportation – Transportation by bus is available for students attending both Camp Carr and Sports Camp for sessions 2-9
- Sibling Discount – $15 per session. Please note, discount will be applied by our billing department, after registration
- Financial Assistance – The Hunterdon County YMCA is a non-profit United Way agency dedicated to serving all local residents. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.
- Online account for Snack Bar Cards at Camp Carr & Sports Camp - create an account at FunFangle. From here you can add funds and check balances.
|Camp Forms & Info|
|Autopay Form PDF||Download|
|Camper & Parent Checklist||Download|
|Change/Cancellation Request||Click here|
|Parent & Camp Information Packet||Download|
|Permission to Medicate Form||Download|
|Registration Form PDF||Download|
|Sports Camp Calendar||Download|
|Travel Camp Schedule||Download|
- Ages 4 to 14 years old
- Deer Path Branch in Flemington
Sports Camp is the perfect camp for the child who wants a little bit of everything when it comes to sports. This camp is led by a dynamic, enthusiastic staff that personally loves sports, and will share that love with each camper. The daily schedule includes swimming, team building, traditional sports period, game time, crafts, and electives. Specialty camps included are basketball, bowling, tennis, ballet, golf, flag football, dance, cheerleading, soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, baseball, extreme sports, and creative kids.
- Ages 4 to 14 years old
Located in Clinton Township along the south branch of the beautiful Raritan River, Camp Carr is a place where your children will have the opportunity to try new activities, take on new challenges, increase their self-esteem, and grow in a safe, nurturing, and fun environment. Every day they will participate in swimming, sports and games, crafts, nature class, hiking, the climbing wall, and specialized electives. Our specialty camps here include travel camp, horseback riding, environmental adventure, mad science, and Lego® camp.
- Ages 5 to 14 years old
- South Hunterdon High School
YMCA South Day Camp is a fun day camp experience held at South Hunterdon High School in Lambertville. Every day your student will get to experience arts and crafts, character development, sports and games, and weekly themed events and electives. Campers will also enjoy swimming at the Nockamixon Pools in Pennsylvania. All field trips and swim trips are included.
- Ages 13-14 years old
- Camp Carr, Sports Camp, and South Camp
Our CIT program has been developed to pay special attention to developing the leadership skills of your students. The program focuses on furthering those leadership skills, learning about the developmental stages of children, exploring the benefits of the volunteer experience, and taking part in philanthropic opportunities. Potential CITs must apply to be considered.
- Ages 3-5 years olds
- Round Valley Branch in Annandale
Pre-Kamp at the Y Child Learning Center. Developmentally appropriate activities and themes all summer long.
- Ages 7 – 11 years old
We are excited to share our new collaborative camp program. The Hunterdon County YMCA and the Educational Service Commission (ESC) are partnering to offer three amazing camp weeks. The camp programs will take place at the Califon property of the ESC. This beautiful campus sit high in the hills of Hunterdon County overlooking the Ken Lockwood Gorge.The natural beauty is astounding. Bald eagles, red-tailed hawks, fox, and many more creatures call this place home, which tells us this is the perfect setting for our nature camps.