Ages 8 to 14 years old | June 24-Aug. 9 one-week sessions
Travel camp is for the adventurous camper. Each day the group will hop onboard a bus that departs Camp Carr and travel to an exciting destination. Most trips are within an hour radius of the camp (some may be a bit further). Trip destinations can include, but are not limited to, roller and ice-skating, historical destinations, indoor and outdoor amusement parks, pizza and movie day, swim destinations, and much more. The Travel Camp schedule will be available the first week of February. Special Notes Regarding Travel Camp:
- The Travel camp schedule is posted early in the year. We do our best to keep the schedule as published, however due to the early creation of the schedule or weather issues we sometimes need to alter the trip destinations. Please be aware the schedule may change; it will be updated on the YMCA website if changes occur.
- Each Wednesday trips are planned to a further destination and will require an early drop off (7:45am) and a late pick-up (6:00pm) at Camp Carr. If your child is a bus rider to and from camp you will need to make other arrangement as they will not be able to utilize the bus on that day.
Fee per week: Full Members: $355 | Program Members: $405
Please note, May 1, 2018: Camp fee increases $20 per session. Register early and save!
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- Sessions: All camps are 1-week sessions
- Camp Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Extended Care Opportunities – Extended care is a supervised recreation program available for all full day camp programs. Daily or hourly rates are not available, and the parent must provide transportation. Extended care options include morning care from 7:15 a.m.–9 a.m. and afternoon care from 4 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Bus Transportation – Transportation by bus is available for students attending both Camp Carr and Sports Camp.
- Sibling Discount – $15 per session. Please note, discount will be applied by our billing department, after registration
- Financial Assistance – The Hunterdon County YMCA is a non-profit United Way agency dedicated to serving all local residents. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.