Sports Camp is the perfect camp for the child who wants a little bit of everything when it comes to sports. This camp is led by a dynamic enthusiastic staff that personally loves sports. They will share their love of sports with each camper. At Sports Camp, campers will enjoy participating in a wide array of sports including soccer, flag football, basketball, volleyball, floor hockey and more. In addition to traditional sports, each day will introduce a new sport or game that will be shared in an exciting, innovative way.
Online changes and registrations end 1 week before the beginning of each session. Please note that online changes only allow for transfer between sessions. All cancellations must be processed by YMCA staff. To submit a change/cancellation request to YMCA staff, please use this link
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- Sessions: All camps are 1-week sessions
- Camp Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Extended Care Opportunities – Extended care is a supervised recreation program available for all full day camp programs. Daily or hourly rates are not available, and the parent must provide transportation. Extended care options include morning care from 7:15 a.m.–9 a.m. and afternoon care from 4 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Sibling Discount – $15 per session. Please note, discount will be applied by our billing department, after registration
- Financial Assistance – The Hunterdon County YMCA is a non-profit United Way agency dedicated to serving all local residents. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.
- Online account for Snack Bar Cards at Camp Carr & Sports Camp - create an account at FunFangle. From here you can add funds and check balances.
- Need to make changes to your child's camp schedule? Click here
- Jr. Sportsters: Ages 4 to 5
- Rookies: Ages 6 to 7
- Winners: Age 8
- Champions: Ages 9 to 10
- All-Stars: Ages 11 to 13