Angel Patrol Collection Dates November 6 – December 10
The Y Angel Patrol has collected items at the holidays for our neighbors in need for many years. This year the Angel Patrol has partnered with eight local community service organizations with the goal of collecting items each organization most critically needs. Each organization has an Angel Patrol location dedicated to collecting the items they have requested.
The partner organizations include:
- Anderson House
- Flemington Food Pantry
- Friendship Center for New Beginnings
- Good News Home for Women
- Hunterdon Youth Services
- Open Cupboard Food Pantry
- Safe in Hunterdon
- Veteran’s Haven North.
If you would like to join the effort, please consider dropping off the requested items at the Deer Path and/or Round Valley Branches.
The Deer Path Branch is collecting:
- Gift cards to Burlington Coat Factory, Kohl’s, Walmart, and Shoprite requested by Safe in Hunterdon
- Pillows, men’s gloves, and twin size comforters (male designs) requested by Hunterdon Youth Services
The Round Valley Branch is collecting:
- Towels, wash cloths, twin sheet sets, hygiene products, and cosmetics requested by Good News Home for Women
While these items aren’t typically considered holiday gifts, they are the items the organizations and those they serve most critically need.
Angel Patrol reaches farther than the collections at the branches. We want to thank the following groups for joining in the effort:
- Staff, children, and families at the Y After School Program sites
- Staff and families at the Y Child Learning Center and Milford YMCA Preschool
- Team members and families of the Y Stingrays Swim Team
- Employees at Intertek
Together we can make the holidays brighter for our neighbors!
Questions, contact Christine Coffey at email@example.com or 908-483-4326.