YMCA of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties is a charitable, non-profit organization whose purpose is to improve the quality of community life. Financial assistance is funded through gracious donations from local individuals and businesses and is granted, if qualified, through an application process. Please note specific information below on how to apply for general assistance for membership and programs, including Child Care and Summer Camp.
How to apply?
- Please read and complete the financial assistance application noting the following:
- Supporting documentation, as indicated on that application, is required before processing can begin
- Depending on branch/location, where to send or drop off your application
- Allow at least three (3) weeks for processing from the time the last document is received
- You will receive a letter by mail notifying you of your qualifying status. Assistance will be granted for one year
Assistance for Membership and Programs
Financial assistance is available for membership and programs offered by YMCA of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties. To qualify, please follow the steps above.
Assistance for Child Care
Financial Assistance for Summer Camp
See below for two different procedures: one for new financial assistance applicants and the other for families who already have a current financial assistance contract.
Important camp financial assistance deadlines for all camp families:
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Camp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
New applicants for summer camp financial assistance should follow these steps:
- Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
- Allow three weeks for processing.
- After receiving your financial assistance determination, register online for camp.
Camp families with a current financial assistance contract register online for camp.