Benefits for Part Time Staff
Benefits for Full Time Staff
- Full Benefit Eligible Employees Benefit Summary
- Yexchange/Employee Benefits link
- Y Employee Benefits Change Form
- National Y Employee Benefits Plan Rally Wellness Works Information
- National Y Employee Benefits Plan Summary Annual Report, 2017 (most recent available)
If you have a High Deductible Plan at the Y, you can open a Health Savings Account (HSA):
- Review current year HSA allowed limits: click here
- Complete the Affinity Federal Credit Union HSA application and Electronic Services forms
- After Affinity opens an account, to make payroll contributions, complete the HSA Payroll Deduction Form 2019
National Y Employee Benefits Plan (NYEBP) Important Open Enrollment Information
1. Visit: ybenefits.org log-on not required. Select New Jersey, then Hunterdon County YMCA from the drop-down menus. The screen will automatically take to our Y’s site.
2. All current year plan documents offered by our Y are available on this site, including those that are legally required to be distributed during annual enrollment. View and save these documents for your use.
In addition, you can view and dowload SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE (SBC). In compliance with the Affordable Care Act, NYEBP updates the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each medical plan for plan year.
Additional updates and documents:
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) for current benefit year.
- Notice of special enrollment rights.
- Newborns and mothers Health Protection Act Notice.
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act Notice.
- HIPAA PRIVACY NOTICE & WOMEN’S HEALTH AND CANCER RIGHTS ACT (WHCRA) NOTICE.
- Any PRESCRIPTION DRUG LIST CHANGES.
*Please contact Neel in HR/Payroll at 483-4325 or email@example.com if you cannot access the above benefits information and would like to receive paper copies.