Benefits for Part Time Staff
- Part Time and Full Time Benefits Summary - See 'Benefits of Employment' at bottom of Employment Page
Benefits for Full Time Staff
- Full Benefit Eligible Employees Benefit Summary - See 'Benefits of Employment' at bottom of Employment Page
- Yexchange/Employee Benefits
- Y Employee Benefits Change Form
- National Y Employee Benefits Plan 2017-18 Wellness Works Information
- National Y Employee Benefits Plan Summary Annual Report, 2016
If you have a High Deductible Plan at the Y, you can open a Health Savings Account (HSA):
- Review current year HSA allowed limits: click here
- Complete the Affinity Federal Credit Union HSA application and Electronic Services forms
- After Affinity opens an account, to make payroll contributions, complete the HSA Payroll Deduction Form 2018
National Y Employee Benefits Plan (NYEBP) 2017 Important Open Enrollment Information
1. Visit: ybenefits.org log-on not required. Select New Jersey, then Hunterdon County YMCA from the drop-down menus. The screen will automatically take to our Y’s site. All plan documents for the 2017 plan year will be updated by October 1.
2. All documents for the plans offered by our Y are available on this site, including those that are legally required to be distributed during annual enrollment. View and save these documents for your use.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE (SBC) In compliance with the Affordable Care Act, NYEBP updates the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each medical plan for plan year.
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs)
- Notice of special enrollment rights.
- Newborns and mothers Health Protection Act Notice.
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act Notice.
- HIPAA PRIVACY NOTICE & WOMEN'S HEALTH AND CANCER RIGHTS ACT (WHCRA) NOTICE.
- Any PRESCRIPTION DRUG LIST CHANGES.
*Please contact Neel in HR/Payroll at 483-4325 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot access the above benefits information and would like to receive paper copies.