We are excited to announce we have transitioned to our new membership software. All existing Y Members will need to complete the online account set-up process before you will be able to register online for the first time and/or manage your account. Please review the steps below how to properly set up your online account.
- ENSURE YOU HAVE A VALID EMAIL CONNECTED TO YOUR YMCA MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT. If you don’t or are unsure, please contact member services at 908-782-1030 and we will assist you.
- Click here or visit www.hcycma.org and go to Log-In from the top menu.
- CLICK “FIND ACCOUNT” IN THE MIDDLE BOX.
- Enter your last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) and zip code.
- ENTER THE EMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP. A secure link will be sent to this address prompting you to create a password.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL. Click the link provided and create your password. Your password must be at least 7 characters and contain at least one capital letter and one number.
- Click here. Log-In. Enter your email address and password in the first box.
Coming Soon! A new app will be available through App Stores, which will replace The Hub app. Through this app you will be able to scan in, register for programs, view schedules and more!