PASSPORT TO HEALTH CHALLENGE
Prepare for take off! Take the Passport to Health Challenge. Pick up a passport at the Welcome Center. The challenge is simple; participate in an activity listed in the Passport in December, have it stamped by the Welcome Center Team, Group Fitness Instructor, or Fitness Associate, reach at least 14 out of 29 total possible points, and be entered to win! Turn in your completed passport to the Welcome Center by December 31 to have your passport entered into the drawing!
Who: All Y members are encouraged to participate
When: December 1 - 31
Where: Deer Path Branch and Round Valley Branch
What: Passport to Health Challenge; try new activities, collect stamps and enter to win an Apple Watch!
Here are the ways to earn points:
Start Your Journey Now!
1. Pick up a passport at the Welcome Center and have it stamped by Y Fitness Instructors, Fitness Center Associates, and Welcome Center staff for each activity completed.
2. Earn at least 14 out of 29 total points between
December 1 - 31 to be entered into the Hunterdon County YMCA prize drawing
• Grand Prize - Apple Watch
• Runner Up Prize - $50 Y Bucks Adult or Youth program credit
3. Turn in your completed passport to the Welcome Center by December 31 to have your passport entered into the drawing.