Current Y Members or previously registered non-members
All existing Y Members (and non-members previously registered in our system) will need to complete the online account set-up process before you will be able to register online for the first time and/or manage your account. Please review the steps below how to properly set up your online account.
- ENSURE YOU HAVE A VALID EMAIL CONNECTED TO YOUR YMCA ACCOUNT. If you don’t or are unsure, please contact member services at 908-782-1030 and we will assist you.
- CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
- CLICK “FIND ACCOUNT” IN THE MIDDLE BOX.
- Enter your last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) and zip code.
- ENTER THE EMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP. A secure link will be sent to this address prompting you to create a password.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL. Click the link provided and create your password. Your password must be at least 7 characters and contain at least one capital letter and one number.
- Click here. Log-In. Enter your email address and password in the first box.
Not a Y Member? Set up a free non-membership account and begin registering for Y programs online today:
1. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
2. SELECT THE THIRD BOX “SIGN UP” OPTION.
3. ON THE NEXT SCREEN, SELECT THE BRANCH you will be registering for programs at in the Membership Options drop-down list.
4. CLICK TO SELECT THE NON-MEMBER MEMBERSHIP TYPE AT THE BOTTOM
5. COMPLETE THE INFORMATION FORM WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. At the bottom of the screen, you will be able to save your non-member record with the option of adding any additional adults or children for whom you will be registering. Once you have finished adding additional individuals to your account, click next.
6. ENTER AN EMAIL AND SELECT A PASSWORD TO COMPLETE CREATION OF YOUR Y ONLINE ACCOUNT. You can now begin to search and register for programs!