Class Status/Cancelation Notices:
Outdoor Group Fitness Classes
In accordance with the Governor’s guidelines on outdoor fitness activities, we are pleased to offer Outdoor Group Fitness Classes.
- Classes are only open to active Full-Facility current members. If your membership is not active, please contact Justin Grand, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reactivate your membership.
- Prior to attending your first class you will need to e-sign an updated Facility Usage Agreement waiver. Click here to sign (enter your membership barcode number and last name to get started). This only needs to be completed once, and only one individual within each Couple or Family membership needs to sign the waiver.
- Advanced online registration at least 3 hours prior to class is required. Drop-in option is not available.
- Members are expected to arrive 15 min. prior to class and have their temperature taken by a Y staff member. Screening will close 5 minute after start of class. Wellness screening must be completed BEFORE putting down water bottles, towels, etc.
- Members are only required to wear a face covering upon arrival for check-in and can remove it for class.
- Outdoor placement during class will be 12 feet apart and we kindly ask that 6 ft social distancing be maintained before and after class.
- Members should come prepared with water bottles, towels and sunscreen.
- Classes with attendance of less than five participants will be cancelled.
- Classes will be canceled for excessive heat and/or inclement weather. Class cancelations will be posted to this webpage. Please check here by 7am for morning classes and by 4pm for evening classes.
Thank you! We greatly appreciate your cooperation to create a safe environment for everyone.
- Select the branch of the class you’d like to attend, fill in the requested information below, and then click “Find Me”
- Under the “Any Appointment Type” drop-down select the type of class, then date and time, and finally “Book” button.
Important! Please enter the exact date and location of class listed on the schedule to find the available scheduled class.
- If you are would like to cancel your reserved spot, contact Teri Saccal at email@example.com.
Please note, reservations will close 12 hours prior to class start time.
For questions about Outdoor Group Fitness or for assistance with reserving a spot, contact Teri Saccal at firstname.lastname@example.org.