Swimming for Full Facility Members at the Deer Path Branch Pool, by reservation. We have created 4 appointment types, to best meet your needs.
- LAP SWIM – SHARED LANE: 2 people split lane
- LAP SWIM – SOLO LANE: 1 person in lane (or 2 people from same household)
- REC SWIM: Area for play and fitness/ exercise. One reservation valid for a family or individual
- ADULT REC -DEEP END: space in deep end for personal aquatic fitness training or non-lap swim
Each reserved swim session lasts 45 minutes so that lifeguards can clear the pool deck to clean and sanitize before the next session begins. Face masks and shoes must be worn to enter the building and must be kept on until entering the water. Members are required to shower prior to entering water. Showers and bathrooms will be available but lockers will not be available. Please leave all valuables at home. Please review these protocols prior to arriving for your swim time – click here
- Locate the Reservations Self-Scheduler tool
- Enter your first and last name as they appear on your Y Membership Account.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Click Find Me.
- Select the Reservation Date of your choice.
- Select your Appointment Type
- Lap Swim – Shared Lane
- Lap Swim – Solo Swim
- Rec Swim
- Adult Rec Swim – Deep End
- Next to available time, click the dropdown menu and select the time of your choice.
- Click BOOK.
To view and/or cancel your reservation(s) sign into the self-scheduler and click on My Appointments. If you need assistance making or canceling a reservation, please contact the Welcome Center at 908-782-1030. Please note, repeatedly not showing up for appointments that you have not canceled may result in denied access to our online scheduling system.
- Lap Swim is only open to active Full-Facility current members age 12 and above at this time.
- Rec Swim is for up to 5 participants in same household and on the same Full Facility membership account.
- If your membership is not active, please contact Justin Grand, email@example.com, to reactivate your membership.
- Prior to attending for the first time you will need to e-sign an updated Facility Usage Agreement waiver. Click here to sign (enter your membership barcode number and last name to get started). This only needs to be completed once, and only one individual within each Couple or Family membership needs to sign the waiver.
- Advanced online registration is required. Drop-in option is not available. You are able to reserve space 7 days in advance.
- Members are expected to arrive 15 min. prior to reservation time to have their temperature taken by a Y staff member. Please stay home if you have a temperature, cough or flu-like symptoms
- Members are required to wear a face covering upon arrival for check-in and should remove it for swimming.
- Members should come prepared with water bottle and towel. No items/equipment will be provided.
- Members are required to shower prior to entering water.
- New! Use of the Whirlpool does not require a reservation (maximum occupancy = 3)
- New! Please review these protocols prior to arriving for your swim time – click here
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I reserve lap or rec swim time?
You will be able to reserve space 7 days in advance. Reservations are made on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
When I click FIND ME, nothing happens. What should I do?
Clear your browsing history and then try again. If that does not work, email Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness Justin Grand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the reservation system close at any particular time?
Reservations will close one hour prior to reservation start time. After this time, members will no longer be able to make reservations.
What is the duration of each lane reservation?
Reservations will be for 45 minutes. At the end of your time slot, the lifeguards will clear the pool deck to clean and sanitize before the next group arrives. Please leave the area quickly when your time is over to allow time for the next group of swimmers to place their belongings and get in the pool while maintaining social distancing.
Is there a limit as to how many reservations I can make for a day?
We are limiting members to one lap lane reservation per day.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible to allow other members the opportunity to attend the time slot. To cancel a reservation, sign into our self-scheduler on the website, click on My Appointments and select Cancel next to the reservation you would like to cancel. You can only cancel online up to one hour prior to the start time.
What if I arrive early for my reservation?
In consideration for our strict physical distancing requirements and out of respect for all members, we kindly ask that you arrive only 15 minutes prior to the time of your reservation for a health screening.
What if I arrive late for my reservation?
15-Minute Reservation Rule – Please note that we will hold your swim reservation for 15 minutes. If you are at the Y but do not intend to enter the pool right away, you may check in with the Social Distance Ambassador to let them know you are here. In that case, we will hold your reservation for the full 45 minutes. If you do not check in and do not come in for your reservation, we may give your swim reservation to a member who wants to drop in. With greater demand for lap swim, we do not want the lanes to sit empty while members who are present are told they cannot enter.
Is there a penalty for making a reservation and not showing up?
We are hopeful that members will be respectful of the need to make reservations. However, should branches notice a member abusing the system, they may see the need to have a discussion with him or her. Please note, repeatedly not showing up for appointments that you have not canceled may result in denied access to our online scheduling system.