We are now offering Lap Swim and Rec Swim
- Lap Swim is only open to active Full-Facility current members age 12 and above at this time.
- Rec Swim is for up to 5 participants in same household and on the same Full Facility membership account.
- If your membership is not active, please contact Justin Grand, email@example.com, to reactivate your membership.
- Prior to attending for the first time you will need to e-sign an updated Facility Usage Agreement waiver. Click here to sign (enter your membership barcode number and last name to get started). This only needs to be completed once, and only one individual within each Couple or Family membership needs to sign the waiver.
- Advanced online registration is required. Drop-in option is not available. You are able to reserve space 7 days in advance.
- Members are expected to arrive 15 min. prior to reservation time to have their temperature taken by a Y staff member. Please stay home if you have a temperature, cough or flu-like symptoms
- Members are required to wear a face covering upon arrival for check-in and should remove it for swimming.
- Members should come prepared with water bottle and towel. No items/equipment will be provided.
- Members are required to shower prior to entering water.
- Locate the Reservations Self-Scheduler tool
- Select Deer Path as the Location from the dropdown menu for all lap swimming
- Enter your first and last name as they appear on your Y Membership Account.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Click Find Me.
- Select the Reservation Date of your choice.
- Select your Appointment Type
- Lap Swim at Deer Path Indoor Pool
- Rec Swim at Deer Path Indoor Pool
- Next to available time, click the dropdown menu and select the time of your choice.
- Click BOOK.
Watch this video for assistance. Please note, for Lap Swim, one reservation is valid for one person only. For Rec Swim, one reservation is valid for the whole family (up to 5 people in the same household).
To view and/or cancel your reservation(s) sign into the self-scheduler and click on My Appointments. If you need assistance making a reservation, please contact the Welcome Center at 908-782-1030.
Rec Swim Deer Path Branch Indoor Pool
Rec Swim a recreational swim time for individuals and for families in the same household . Reservations required; one reservation is valid for the whole family.
Face masks required upon arriving and through health screening
Spaces will be limited and participants are asked to social distance from other families. We appreciate your cooperation to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Lap Swimming at Deer Path Branch Indoor Pool
The Deer Path Branch Indoor Pool is open for lap swimming, by reservation. The Deer Path Indoor Pool is located at 144 West Woodschurch Road, Flemington.
In addition, the whirlpool has reopened and available for use during your reserved lap swim time (whirlpool maximum occupancy is 2 people).
Indoor Pool Hours:
Monday – Friday: 6 am to 9 pm
Saturday: 7 am to 7 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am to 7 pm
Each reserved lap swim session lasts 45 minutes so that lifeguards can clear the pool deck to clean and sanitize before the next session begins. In addition to above guidelines, face masks and shoes must be worn to enter the building and must be kept on until entering the water. Members are required to shower prior to entering water. Showers and bathrooms will be available in the personal restrooms near the pool area but the general locker rooms will not be available. Please leave all valuables at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I reserve lap or rec swim time?
You will be able to reserve space 7 days in advance. Reservations are made on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
When I click FIND ME, nothing happens. What should I do?
Clear your browsing history and then try again. If that does not work, email Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness Justin Grand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the reservation system close at any particular time?
Reservations will close 3 hours prior to reservation start time. After this time, members will no longer be able to make reservations.
What is the duration of each lane reservation?
Reservations will be for 45 minutes. At the end of your time slot, the lifeguards will clear the pool deck to clean and sanitize before the next group arrives. Please leave the area quickly when your time is over to allow time for the next group of swimmers to place their belongings and get in the pool while maintaining social distancing. Swimmers should expect to dry off and shower and change at home.
Is there a limit as to how many reservations I can make for a day?
We are limiting members to one lap lane reservation per day.
Can I reserve spots for someone else (husband, friend, sibling, child, etc)?
Each login has the capability to make only ONE reservation for lap swimming per day. For Family Swim, only one reservation is needed for a family of up to 5 family members in the same household on the same membership account.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible to allow other members the opportunity to attend the time slot. To cancel a reservation, sign into our self-scheduler on the website, click on My Appointments and select Cancel next to the reservation you would like to cancel. You can only cancel online up to one hour prior to the start time.
What if I arrive early for my reservation? What if I arrive late for my reservation?
In consideration for our strict physical distancing requirements and out of respect for all members, we kindly ask that you arrive only 15 minutes prior to the time of your reservation for a health screening. Running late? Your specific reservation time slot is yours start to finish. Should you arrive late, you may swim up until the time of the end of your reservation. Additional time after your reservation will not be permitted.
Is there a penalty for making a reservation and not showing up?
We are hopeful that members will be respectful of the need to make reservations. However, should branches notice a member abusing the system, they may see the need to have a discussion with him or her. These incidences will be handled on a case-by-case basis.